|Please read our office update on COVID-19|
Comprehensive Pediatric Dental Care
• Professional dental exams and cleanings
• Preventive care and sealants
• Oral hygiene instruction and diet counseling
• White composite fillings
• Pediatric root canal therapy (pulpotomy)
• Treatment of oral trauma
• Space maintainers (to hold space for adult teeth if a baby tooth is lost early)
• Customized sports guards
• ICON (treatment for discolorations on front adult teeth)
• SDF (silver diamine fluoride)
Anesthetic and Sedation Procedures
• Age appropriate behavior modification techniques
• Nitrous Oxide
• General anesthesia performed in-office by an anesthesiologist
Latest Dental Technology
• State-of-the-art sterilization equipment and digital x-rays for your safety
• A fun and colorful aquatic themed office designed for kids!
• Movies to watch during treatment
• Tropical fish aquarium
• Great reward system with prizes and a 'No Cavity Club'!
• When indicated, we will refer to and collaborate with other specialists to help achieve a child's optimal oral health
• Specialists include speech therapists, orthodontists, oral surgeons, endodontists, pediatricians, periodontists, and others!
• Dr. Su's husband, Dr. Charoenkul, is an orthodontist at Lake Hills Orthodontics, which has now moved to the Bel-Red area. Many of our patients think it's cool that they get to know him too! Of course we work with many other orthodontists in the area as well.