|We are open for appointments!
Please read our office update on COVID-19
Please read if you have possible or confirmed COVID-19
COVID-19 Drive-Thru testing in Redmond
Click on the bold FAQ title to link to that page.
- At what age should my child see the dentist?
- What is the best way to clean baby teeth?
- How often should my child see the dentist?
- How do sealants help protect teeth from cavities?
Diet and Nutrition FAQs:
- Why is a good diet and nutrition important for teeth?
- What is 'baby bottle syndrome'?
- What causes cavities?
- What if my child has a toothache?
- What should I do if my child's permanent tooth is knocked out?
- What if a tooth is chipped or fractured?
- How much toothpaste should my child use?
- Is fluoride harmful?
- What is enamel fluorosis?
- When do all my baby's teeth come in?
- When should my child quit thumb-sucking or using the pacifier?
- How safe are dental x-rays?
- How safe is nitrous oxide?
- What is a Dental Home?